Streuver Brothers Eccles & Rouse has chosen NORTHERN to help bring this classic building complex back to life. Originally built in 1853, Clipper Mill employed thousands of men in facilities that included an iron foundry, erecting & pattern shops, a melting house, and stables.

The Clipper Mill revitalization will combine the “best of the old with the most efficient of the new”. Clipper Mill will be re-created as an urban corporate campus and up-scale residential community.